Ms. Yang is a registered patent attorney in China and is currently a J.D. candidate at The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law. Prior to attending Catholic, Ms. Yang worked in private practice as a patent attorney in Beijing, China. Ms. Yang also has experience working as a Patent Examiner at the State Intellectual Property Office in Beijing, China.
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, J.D. Candidate, May 2021
- Shanghai Jiao-tong University, M.S. in Communication and Information Systems, March 2006
- Dalian University of Technology, B.S. in Electronic Engineering, June 2003
- Registered Patent Attorney in China
- Registered Attorney at Law in Beijing Lawyers Association of China