Dr. Eniko Manek is a scientific advisor to Maier & Maier PLLC. Dr. Manek is the director of Teuton Tech, a nanotechnology, materials science and formulation consulting company. Additionally, she works as scientific advisor at chemical and pharmaceutical companies, IP law offices and innovation management firms in the EU and in the USA. Ms. Manek was also appointed as adjunct assistant professor at the College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Khalifa University in the UAE.
Ms. Manek gained hands-on industrial expertise in various executive level positions (Board Member; Deputy CEO; CTO; Head of Nanotechnology Department; Head of Formulation Laboratory) at small- and mid-sized enterprises in the fields of chemistry innovation, agrochemicals and cosmetics. During this time, she had the chance to work on three continents and lead joint-projects with many of the biggest pharma, agro and cosmetic companies, as well as with NASA. Ms. Manek’s academic background includes four years of experience as a research associate, as a course lecturer in physical chemistry and as a grant manager. She also served as a board member of the American Chemical Society, Hungary Chapter for three years. She is the author of 7 research papers, 11 conference presentations and 3 patents in the topics of nanotechnology and advanced materials.
Ms. Manek is particularly involved with disruptive chemistry innovation, high risk/high gain research projects, commercialization of new scientific ideas, CRO activities and R&D management. Her technical expertise covers the following fields:
- Nanotechnology: nanoceramics, polymeric nanoparticles, liposomes, micelles, nanoemulsions, carbon nanoparticles, nanomedicines, nanotechnology reactor and platform development, nanoparticle composites, particle sizing techniques.
- Materials science: polymers, hydrogels, aerogels, advanced materials, intelligent materials.
- Formulation: pharmaceutical-, agrochemical- and cosmetic-formulations, advanced delivery systems, solubility enhancement, stabilization, host-guest interactions.
- Physical chemistry: surface chemistry, colloid science, thermodynamics, emulsions, microfluidics.
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Ph.D. Chemical Sciences (Summa cum laude)
- Eotvos Lorand University, M.Sc. Materials Science (Degree with honors)
- Eotvos Lorand University, B.Sc. Environmental Science (Degree with honors)
- Further Qualifications: Executive Management, Thermal Analysis, Quality Assurance, Life Cycle Assessment Qualifications