Grant Pincock is a technical advisor who has experience working with the Internet of Things and software technologies. He received a Bachelor of Science from the University of Utah, where he majored in Accounting and thereafter obtained an Associate of Science from Salt Lake Community College where he majored in Computer Sciences and Information Systems. Grant is a current law student at the George Washington University Law School and serves as a staff editor for the American Intellectual Property Law Association Quarterly Journal.
- B.S. – University of Utah, Accounting – Dean’s List
- A.S. – Salt Lake Community College, Computer Sciences & Information Systems – High Honors
- J.D. – George Washington University Law School (in progress)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association – AIPLA
- International Trademark Association – INTA