Stephanie Mandir is a recent graduate of Tulane University Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana. While at Tulane, Stephanie was a managing editor of Tulane’s Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property. She also participated in Tulane’s Entertainment Law Legal Assistance program, assisting local artists in securing intellectual property and contract rights. Her technical background includes electrical and computer engineering with biomedical applications.
Prior to joining Maier and Maier as a full-time associate, Stephanie worked for the firm as a summer associate, preparing patent applications and responses to Office Actions, and conducting prior art searches. She also completed an externship at the United States Patent and Trademark Office, examining patent applications in medical device technologies. Stephanie is registered patent attorney admitted to the Virginia State Bar and the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering (with a concentration in Electrical Engineering), Northwestern University
- JD, Tulane University Law School
- Virginia State Bar
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO) - Women in IP Committee