Chris Ohslund is a registered patent attorney and practices all aspects of patent prosecution and patent litigation, including post-grant proceedings at the USPTO, patent portfolio landscape analysis, management, and development, and opinion work. Chris has experience prosecuting patents in a variety of technological fields, including mechanical engineering, robotics and mechatronics, electrical and computer engineering, software, computer-implemented business methods, and medical device technologies.
Prior to becoming a patent attorney, Chris clerked for Maier and Maier as a technical advisor.
- BSME, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- JD, The George Washington University Law School
- United States Patent Office
- Virginia State Bar
- ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO)
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International (PAD)