Maier & Maier continues to enjoy consistent and favorable results in its litigation matters. On November 1, 2022, Aperture Net LLC filed a lawsuit accusing Electric Mirror, Inc. of infringing U.S. Patent No. 6,711,204, which purportedly covers connections between base stations and WiFi access points. The suit was filed in the Western District of Washington (2:22-cv-01548), and accused Electric Mirror’s Savvy Smart Mirror of infringement.
The case was dismissed with prejudice on March 9, 2023 (Dkt. 21). The Electric Mirror dismissal follows two others in which Maier & Maier has helped defendants obtain early dismissals, including Altus Partners, Inc. v. Altus Market Access, Inc. (EDCA) and Wave Linx LLC v. MeetingOne.com, Corp. (D.Colo.). The dismissal also comes on the heels of Maier & Maier successfully obtaining a stay on behalf of defendants in a patent infringement lawsuit between E9 Treatments, Inc. v. Kopman LLC et al. in the Southern District of Texas.
About Maier & Maier PLLC
In 2022, Maier & Maier issued over 800 total patents and maintained its positive growth trajectory, exceeding 25% year over year growth. The firm has proven its capacity for steady growth with an uncompromising commitment to delivering efficient and effective results.
Maier & Maier’s litigation team has also been hard at work delivering positive results for clients. The Maier & Maier Team continues to advocate on behalf of clients in federal courts, before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and the International Trade Commission.
- Cedar Lane Technologies v. THine Electronics, Inc., WDTX, 6:22-cv-01145
- Concrete Support Systems, LLC v. Bond Formwork Systems, LLC, WDTX, 1:20-cv-01150
- Transcend Shipping Systems, LLC v. Maersk, Inc. et al., WDTX,6:20-cv-01122-ADA
- Advanced Cartridge Technologies, LLC v. Mark Collier et al., WDTX, 1:21-cv-00657-ELY
- AGIS Software Development LLC v. Xiaomi Corporation et al., EDTX, 2:22-cv-00450 and 337-TA-1347 (International Trade Commission)
- E9 Treatments, Inc. v. KopMan LLC, SDTX, 2:22-cv-00172
- Wave Linx LLC v. MeetingOne.com Corp., Colo., 1:22-cv-03077
- Altus Partners, Inc. v. Altus Market Access, Inc.,D. Cal., 2:22-cv-01994
- PASCO Scientific v. Vernier Software & Technology, Or., 3:21-cv-01523
- Aperture Net LLC v. Electric Mirror, Inc.,D. Wash., 2:22-cv-015348
- Disintermediation Services, Inc. v. Continually Ltd., WDTX, 6:22-cv-00649
- com, LLC v. Kinefinity, Inc.,C.D. Cal., 8:21-cv-00041-JVS
- Internet Media Interactive Corp. v. Sightline Media Group, LLC, Del., 1:21-cv-00970-MN
- Freetek Holdings, LLC v. Extollo Communications, D. Wash. 2:21-cv-01021-TSZ
- Sykes v. Nash Distribution, Inc. EDVA,1:21-cv-00897-TSE-MSN
- Juul Labs., Inc. v. Vaperistas LLC, D.Ill., 1:20-cv-04092 and 337-TA-1211 (International Trade Commission)
- Lander Enterprises, LLC v. iSonic Inc., Conn., 3:20-cv-01693
- Thomas A. Person v. Cigar Reserve LLC et al.,Ind., 4:20-cv-00212